Thursday, January 10, 2013

Anyone Home?


>Clears throat<

Hi.

It's been awhile.

Um......

You know how it goes.  Been busy.  I mean that's life...right?

I've missed this.  I figured I was long overdue for a visit.

In fact, I even went as far as to make a New Year's resolution about this little safe haven of the written word that I built for myself.  Nothing too crazy, you understand.  Just to make sure I stop in once a month.

I mean, that's 12 blog entries a year.  I can do that.

Right?

Today I turned thirty five.  And I realized that I was 10 days into a new year and that I hadn't even given my resolution a second thought, aside from the fleeting post ideas that flit through my brain on my way home from the grocery store for yet another gallon of milk.  Something always seems to come up.

But enough of that. 

The basics:  Kids = good.  Dispatching = good.  Google = good.  Life = Hectic/good.

Can't complain.

More soon.  I promise.

No comments: