Thursday, March 6, 2008

Chunky Monkey update

Today was our first full day at home following our hospital stay. All I can say is that I LOVE LOVE LOVE my bed. Good God I love it.

The Chunker had a good day today. He ran a little bit of an on-again-off-again fever but it always came down with Tylenol. He ate a massive lunch (I'll pay for that in tomorrow's diapers) and a good dinner and he felt well enough to play peek a boo with me through the storm door this afternoon so I think he's most definitely on the mend. Hopefully by the weekend he'll be back to his sunny little self.

Skippy comes home on Saturday. I can't wait to see him - usually when he goes away it's not a big deal but this was a rough one. I haven't been able to talk to him much over the last few days because he's been in training but it seems like he is enjoying himself.

The elementary school book fair went off without a hitch tonight. I obviously had to hand off responsibilities (which were thrust on ME without much notice) but the rest of the PTA board handled things beautifully.

I'll be glad to put this week behind me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.