Thursday, July 31, 2008

There's no place like home....unless your computer is broken

So yeah......

Hiya.

Long time no see.

I know, right?

We are safely back in Oregon, among our fellow Googlers and mountains. The return flight was....well it was two planes, three kids, and ten hours of travel - you draw your own conclusions.

Anyway - I was dismayed to be told upon arrival back in the Beaver state that yes indeed, our power supply was still kaput. (Kaput is a very technical term, as is "busted" and "kerplooey") Sooooooo I haven't been able to blog. I mean, right now I'm typing this on Skippy's laptop because I had to write SOMETHING so that you guys didn't think we had been detained by any TSA agents with crazy eyes at Midway or anything.

We are home

We are safe.

We are tired.

I have a toothache.

Hopefully I will blog soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I'd like to congratulate you for such a terrific quality forum!
Just thought this is a perfect way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Sage Brand
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/blues-clues-party-supplies.html]blues clues Party Supplies[/url].