Tuesday, April 14, 2009

And.....I'm back

So after my husband's attempted hijack of my blog (and by the way, I find it highly insulting that you all gave HIM more comments than I typically get) I am making a determined effort to reclaim my blogging mojo.

To be honest, I haven't been on as much because I just feel like life isn't that interesting these days.  We do the school bus run, make macaroni and cheese, and read stories at bedtime.  Sometimes I shake things up and I go grocery shopping in my birks....with socks on.

So I'm going to really try to sit down every day for the next week to see if I can figure out EXACTLY where all of my time is really going.  Maybe I'll just type a quick snippet that says that I made grilled cheeses for lunch, picked up dog poop in the yard, and got bit while brushing the baby's teeth.

But dammit, it will be a blog entry.

See ya tomorrow!

No comments: