Saturday, April 26, 2008

A very cherry of a day....

And so another Cherry Fest bites the dust. What a difference a year makes. Last year I was still trying to figure out which streets in downtown were One Way Only, not to mention trying to remember which way they went. Last year I knew almost no one.

This year I could barely turn around without bumping into someone that I knew from somewhere. And my Mom and Jack were here, which made it an even better Cherry Fest.

I'll blog all about our wild and crazy week very soon. Tomorrow is our last day with Mom and Jack and we'll be spending it in Portland. We're going to go to OMSI and Powell's and Voodoo donuts and who knows what else. But at the end of the day, once dinner is eaten and sights are seen, it will be time to say good-bye.

And that will be rough.

Lots of blogging and lots of stories and TONS of pictures are all coming soon! Happy Cherry Fest!

No comments: