Thursday, February 7, 2008

Still here!

So I've gotten yelled at by several people over the course of the last week for not updating my blog.

Honestly, it's just business as usual around here. We've been watching way too much political TV, doing the school grind, and getting over the flu. Ugh. We all had it and it sucked big time but I think the end is FINALLY in sight.

Skippy is working, kids are learning, and I'm PTA-ing and cleaning and laundering and who knows what else-ing. Helping to coordinate the book fair at Banana's school. Eating too many no-bake chocolate peanut butter oatmeal cookies. Enjoying watching the news and seeing that Mt Hood has gotten FEET upon FEET of snow while we're dry in the gorge. Just taking it all one day at a time.

We may go to OMSI this weekend because Skippy is on call for the next two week sand that keeps us local. My best friend Jax is coming to visit in a few weeks. Skippy's birthday is coming. I'm totally excited for Banana to have her first ever real Valentine's Day party at school.

Just getting through. I promise to write something more very soon. Lots of love.

No comments: